Saturday, January 24, 2009

Making Money

I certainly haven't made my first million yet, but I sure am trying! I even find myself dreaming of new ideas to write about (yes, really!). I have always been a vivid dreamer, and can even lay claim to coming up with a new crochet design in my sleep.
Every great recipe is a possibility, and I find myself analyzing everything that I do, like to do, know about, etc, considering if this, too, could turn into a how-to article that will earn money on the Internet.
In addition, if you are going to "win" at this game, you also need to educate yourself, because there are certainly a lot of tricks to succeeding. I see so many people around me who are not, and wonder what the difference between them is. I am willing to do my homework, and spend a lot of my time in bed reading about ways to succeed at writing on the Internet (maybe the reason I keep dreaming about it? hmmmm....

1 comment:

  1. when you figure it all out...will you tell me? LOL I am sticking my hand into a lot of cookie jars...and I realize I have not patience, but seems like I should see something! God knows...right!

    Tonya
    www.ouralphabetsoup.com

    ReplyDelete