Thursday, January 22, 2009

Writing Articles for eHow

I've been writing madly, and covering a whole array of subjects. I once heard a wise person say (or rather, I read on her blog) that women have a word limit they are trying to reach, and I think that perhaps I am getting close!
The best thing about friends and family is that when my ideas start running out, my friends pitch in with..."have you thought about...", and my family members add, "why don't you..."
I have resorted to carrying a notebook with me everywhere I go, and I will actually confess that I have started sleeping with a notebook by my side. I have chronic insomnia, and am likely to wake up at 3:30am with the most fabulous idea. You have to know, when I stagger out of bed at 6:46am, I do not have a clue what that idea was, and so I need to jot it down promptly!

1 comment: