Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"How to Earn Passive Income on eHow"

I have been following the eHow writer "WriterGig" for awhile now, because I want to emulate her. She is making $1000 per month writing articles for eHow. I followed her on eHow and then found her blog, and finally had some extra money to buy her e-book, "How to Earn Passive Income on eHow". I am carrying it around the house with me, literally, because I am so excited about the new tools I have found in it.
I am suspicious by nature. I have been scammed and conned in the past, and have gotten to the point that I am suspicious of anyone that wants money. I have been watching Writergig for almost a month, and I have seen screen shots of her payouts, and I believe with all of my heart that she is the real deal!

3 comments:

  1. I cannot see the "Our Alpahbet Soup" site. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be interested to know if this ebook helps you out at all. I too am suspicious of all these on line scams claiming to earn big dollars. Especially on ehow. I've been a member now for about a month or so ANd I'm lucky to have about 2 bucks in my acct. I do affiliate marketing and adsense on my blog...hey where is yours on this site? add it girl and visitors can help you earn that cash. Every little bit helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did have adsense on here, and I just got suspended because my daughter was clicking on my ads. She thought she was helping, so I didn't have the heart to tell her.
    I sent in an appeal, and we'll see what they say.
    I have already seen an improvement as I implement the ideas that Maria (writergig) has in her book. There are more keyword sites than I knew about, and she updated her ebook so that it has new information in it.
    She is making $1000 per month, and shares screen shots where she's made as much as $1600. The best part is that she's only been doing it since Oct. 2007, so she's kind of new at it too, and it gives me lots of hope.

    ReplyDelete