Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Online Earning Potential

I have been diligently seeking new ways to make money while writing on the Internet. I read everything I can, research it, look for the strings that are often attached, and try to be really careful about who and what I recommend.
I received a recommendation from another blogger to check out the Examiner. She writes for the Examiner in her area, and if I am accepted, I will write for the New York Examiner. I filled out an application, submitted a sample article, and now the waiting begins.....
I also stumbled across Xomba, another writing spot similar to Ehow, which is dear to my heart. I have met some of my favorite people on eHow, and the support there is amazing. I will have to keep you posted about Xomba. There are a lot more rules and regulations there, and it appears to have a smaller following.
You are always welcome to go and see what I am doing on eHow. If you can't jump right to my articles through the links in this page, you can always google AdirondackTrina. There can't be many more like me!Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment